After I woke up this morning, I became very upset. For the first time in quite a while, I woke up to it snowing outside. The last couple weeks have been above freezing (sometimes even 5 degrees Celsius!), and although it snowed at night at times, it always melted in the morning. However, it's now been snowing for several hours here. The one good thing I have to say about it is that it does look much prettier outside, with the snow melting, everything that was left was gray and black from being covered in dirt and rocks. Wish me luck in biking to school this afternoon...
1. tracks my kitty Lester made on the balcony
2. the balcony railing covered in snow that refuses to melt
3. tree outside my living room window
4. Lester enjoying the flakes
5. my favorite tea cup, keeping me warm